- Saaf Fungicide Product description:
- Saaf Fungicide Technical Name : Carbendazim 12% Mancozeb 63% WP
- Mode Of Action : Contact and Systemic action
- Crops : Groundnut, Fruits, Vegetables, Rice
- Target Diseases: Leaf Spot, Rust, Blast
- Recommended dose/acre : 300-400 gm/acre
Saaf is a systemic and contact fungicide that is used to prevent Leaf Spot, Blast disease and Rust disease in all vegetable plants. It is highly effective in preventing these diseases and as a systemic insecticide, one application helps protect the plant for a lengthy period of time. It is applied by mixing 1 gram of Saaf with 1 litre of water and spraying over the treated crops. Can be used for both indoor and outdoor purposes.